Ever wanted to write for CabinGuides?
Well, I’m now now accepting new contributors!
This is an amazing opportunity to get your work published on the blog.
Guest Blogging Requirements
- Articles must be a minimum of 1,000 words
- Article must be informational and give value to the reader
- Article must match the theme of CabinGuides (Cabins/Outdoors)
- Content must be detailed and completely unique
- Images included must be taken by yourself or royalty free
- I don’t accept promotional content (You can only add a link in your author bio at the end of the article)
Keep In Mind
Do bare in mind that I do reserve editorial rights so I may make edits to your article. If you don’t think this is appropriate then please refrain from submitting. Most contributors appreciate me proof-reading their article and making small edits.
I do encourage the inclusion of links to authoritative and relevant content however only link to your own website in the author bio. Any links I deem unacceptable in the article will be removed.
Submitting Your Guest Post
You can submit your guest post by emailing it to email@example.com
If your article meets my standards, I’ll respond back to you within 7 days. If you do not hear back within 7 days, it’s likely that the article didn’t meet standards and therefore has been dismissed, though I’ll always make my best effort to reply to all guest post submissions.